Thank you for your interest in submitting new music to IndieONE Global Radio Network.
Please read the information on this page carefully before proceeding.
Digital Submission Process
All music should be radio ready meaning that the same rules for broadcasting apply for our broadcasting guidelines as they would for a commercial radio station. Submit your best quality production with the edited version if your original contains questionable or inappropriate language.
- First, you must have a Music Review Request Application on file with us before we will review your submission. If you haven’t already done this. Please complete the short application form below. Please note, if you upload music/EPK files without having this request on file, we will not process your music for review.
- About Your Music/EPK File
Encode your MP3s at 320k (preferred) or 256k bitrates. Do not use VBR.
- File Naming Policy
Name your files according to this format:
Artist/DJ Name – Work Title (mix/other info).mp3
- Documentation Policy (REQUIRED)
Prepare a WorkTitle.txt file that includes:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your URL (if applicable)
- Track listing (if uploading a mix)
- Comments for the channel directors
- Your bio / history
- Links to where your music is sold online
- Picture / JPEG Policy (REQUIRED)
To enhance the music listeners experience of your musical works, please include the appropriate picture file to correspond to the music work you are submitting. The name policy for the picture files are the same as for the MP3 files. The format is:
Artist/DJ Name – Work Title (mix/other info).jpeg
Photos should not be larger than 300 dpi.
- Once your application is completed, you can upload your files to our secured submissions server:
- Simply Click The Music Upload Server Link After submitting your application.
Any music uploaded without an application will not be reviewed or aired.
Although your files will be visible to world initially, our channel directors move all contents from this cloud drive periodically throughout the day to our secure internal drive, therefore protecting your privacy, your music and your contents.
Once your music has been reviewed, we will contact you via email to advise you of the acceptance status.
Please make sure you follow the File Naming policy
- Vulgarity & Decency Policy
No music will be played that contains racial slurs or derogatory language of any kind. Our stations cater to a cross section of listeners and it is our goal to ensure their entertainment and we do not condone broadcasting any negative experiences to our international listeners. If your music contains any such language, please submit your edited radio versions otherwise the explicit version will not be accepted and deleted from our database.
- Station Demographics
|13 – 17||16.2%||11.7%|
|18 – 24||24.9%||18.5%|
|25 – 34||12.3%||7.3%|
|35 – 44||4.3%||1.4%|
|45 – 54||1.5%||1.4%|
|55 – 64||0.4%||0.4%|
- IndieONE Global Radio’s Mission
Our mission is simple. We want to create a voice for the indie artists of the world by providing a broadcast channel showcasing your music talents and productions per our quality standards.
NOTE: Missing Required items or wrong specs will delay your review and acceptance for airplay. We do not accept these items via email.
(Do Not Upload Music Until Application Is Completed)